PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT:
This piece that will need drilling is not visible and won’t affect your OEM bumper if done properly. In our initial testing, we used a course threaded screw with a lock washer and it worked great. Our bracket mounting system also allows you to switch back at anytime to the OEM fog lights if you ever desired to do so!
Please see all the pictures and our YouTube video if you can before purchasing. See video:
If you have any questions, please check our Facebook page or contact us! The bracket comes with the same 1-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee if you don’t like anything, just return it for a full refund! We want you to be 100% happy and we think you’ll love this mounting system offered at a fraction of the price as other universal mounting options!
If you’re plugging these into the stock headlight connections and are purchasing the Dark Defence lights, we advise purchasing some connectors via ebay or Amazon so you won’t have to cut your OEM harness. You will have to do some soldering to make sure the light has a good connection with the OEM wiring harness. If you need help or advice with this, please shoot us a message on Facebook and we’ll reply as soon as we can!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 2X Outer full stainless fog light brackets (This will technically work with our DDS4 lights, but you MAY be able to modify these for your own light model and DIY requirements)
- 2X Inner full stainless adjustable mounts for use with Dark Defence DDS4 LED pod lights
- 2X 1/4-20 Stainless bolts to connect the inner bracket to the outer bracket.
- Coming soon (8X screws and lock screws for the outer bracket, until we have this ready, you’ll have to buy these yourself
- This item does NOT include the lights or any harness as seen in photos. If you want to purchase the lights as a combo with the bracket kit, Click Here.
**Please allow 2-3 days for handling to prepare your order. Some of the pieces are custom made in our shop. We’ll ship it sooner if we can! Thanks for your understanding.